The ICCO Global Summit 2006 is being held in the capital city of India - New Delhi. New Delhi has been host to a large number of international conferences, and offers a wide range of hotels ranging from budget to 5 Star Deluxe hotels for delegates from all over the world.
The Summit venue hotel is The Grand New Delhi, which is located 15-20 minutes from the International and Domestic Airports.
During the period of the Summit, you can expect to find hotel rooms heavily booked. Hence it is advisable to book your accommodation well in advance.
To assist you, special Summit Room Rates are being offered to delegates attending the ICCO Global Summit 2006. These rates are applicable only if booked through the Summit Secretariat, before 2nd September 2006.
Given below is the list of hotels where room bookings at special rates can be availed. But available rooms are getting booked fast, so book your room now to avoid disappointment.
Hotel Reservation Terms and Conditions:
- Rates marked ** include all applicable taxes. All other room rates are subject to 12.5% taxes on the printed/published tariff
- Printed/published tariff will be finalised only by end August 2006
- Airport /hotel transfers if not included in the room rate can be booked at an additional cost of USD 36.00. The cars used can take up to two persons comfortably. You would be required to send your arrival information well in advance if you wish to avail of this facility through the official Summit Travel Agent
- The special conference rates are applicable only if booked through the IVAT Tours & Travels till September 02, 2006. Post this date room confirmations will be based on availability and the Summit rates will not be applicable.
- In order to give you guaranteed accommodation, you would be required to send us your credit card details. Please note, you will not be charged at this time, however, one nights rate will be debited in case of a cancellation. Please see our cancellation terms for details.
- The Credit Card details to be provided are:
- The type of card (Master, Visa or American Express)
- Name of the card holder
- Validity of the card
- The 3/4 digit Credit Card Verification Code on the reverse of your Visa/MC or front of your Amex card
- The room rates are specially contracted for this conference and will only be valid for the period 3rd - 8th October 2006
- Room bookings must be received latest by 31st August 2006. Post August 31st, reservations be subject to availability, and standard room rates will apply.
- Check in and check out time at all hotels is 12 noon
- For all reservations, participants must give their names as appearing on their passports and the exact date of arrival and departure, preferably with complete flight information
Hotel Cancellation Terms:
- The one night’s credit card guaranteed payment becomes non refundable after 31st August 2006, and will be treated as a one night’s retention charge inclusive of taxes.
- Cancellations after 31st August 2006 will attract room rate equivalent to stay for the entire period booked